Thursday 26 September 2013

Midnight Echo!!!!!

What Kind of Kiss do you give your spouse when he/she comes back from work?
As I was about to lay down to sleep, it dawned on me that my busy schedule has seriously rubbed me of one of the most vital part of my intimate play with my wife....which is kissing her like i really love to. How often do we rush out to work without giving our spouses nice mouth to mouth kiss.
When your spouse gets home from work have you learned to stop whatever you are doing to greet him/her with a welcome kiss.
Come to think of it, what is really important, your to-do list or a loved spouse?
We just have to  intentionally set aside that time to make our spouses feel loved, important and encouraged after a long day.....hmm mm, that is my thought!!!
Start your day and end your day with this

No comments:

Post a Comment