Lovemaking is an important part of romantic relationships. It unites two people who love one another and allows them to communicate their love. However, there are some things to consider in your sexual relationship. Do you wonder if you are satisfying your man in bed? Have you noticed a decline in his interest in the bedroom? Here are seven questions you can ask that may provide some insight:
1. How do you react when your man makes those midnight moves on you to initiate sex?
2. How many times in a month do you initiate sex with your mate?
3. When you want to make love, do you let your man do all the work? Men appreciate you telling them what you need and, in turn, appreciate you listening to them.
4. Do you kiss your man while you make love? Men enjoy kissing while making love.
5. When was the last time you went to bed with your man while wearing lingerie? A little thing like sleepwear can spice up lovemaking.
6. When was the last time you told your man that you love him while making love to him? Talk about an ego booster!
7. When was the last time you cuddled with your man on the couch and then made love afterward?
When you answer these questions truthfully, you may discover things you could be doing to improve both your and his satisfaction in bed. Remember that: 1) lovemaking is just another opportunity to communicate with the man you love; 2) a man never likes to feel rejected by the woman he loves, so remember that the next time he initiates sex; and 3) maybe next time, beat him to it!